DrumCorpView

one mans view of the Drum and Bugle Corp activity

Sunday, July 09, 2006

APD's

I downloaded a slew of APD’s this week from DCI.org and I am getting to hear and know the music shows before finals. Initial reactions are as follows:
Bluecoats sound GREAT and I love the show. Last years Blue gave us "Caravan" which in my opinion was the most underrated show of the year and this years corp seems to be right on track.
Cavaliers this year sound like more of the same though they are a corp you need to see to appreciate.
The Madison Scouts show rocks musically and I can’t wait to see them. Old fashion in-your- face Drum Corp.
My most anticipated download was the Blue Devils “Godfather Part Blue”. Though I liked it I was not quite blown away musically though again the full package is missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home